Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe (+VIDEO)
Strawberry Icebox Cake is a no-bake refrigerator cake made with fresh strawberries and layers of graham cracker wafers softened by whipped cream!
Servings 16 Servings
- 15 sheets graham crackers (16 oz)
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 7 oz vanilla instant pudding mix (2 small boxes)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 3 cups fresh strawberries chopped (plus 12-15 halved for topping)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries optional
Wash strawberries and pat dry with paper towel. Chop them into small pieces
In a medium bowl, mix the instant pudding with softened cream cheese.
Add in milk and whisk until smooth.
Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Grease a 13x9 inch dish and add a thin layer of pudding mixture onto the bottom.
Add a single layer of graham crackers on top. Break the cookie if needed to fit the dish.
Spread a 1/2" thick layer of pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers to cover using a spatula.
Arrange 1/3 of the berries on top of the pudding layer.
Repeat the graham cracker / pudding mixture / strawberries layering two more times, finishing with the berries.
Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours up to 2 days before serving. Enjoy!
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened before cooking.
- Don't cut into the cake right after you assemble it, as it needs to sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- You can place it in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving and it'll keep the shape even better.
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 228mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 332IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg