Best Vegan Snacks: Vegan Energy Balls Recipe
Vegan energy balls have a soft texture and cookie dough flavors. They takes less than 10 minutes to make and are one of our favorite vegan snacks.
- 1 cup rolled oats old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips vegan
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
Mix with a large wooden spoon until it forms a firm dough.
Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll between the palms of your hands to make a 1.5 inch ball.
Place onto a parchment-lined plate and repeat for remaining dough.
Chill in an airtight container until serving.
- You can make energy balls up to one week ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge.