Starbucks Orange Drink Recipe (+VIDEO)
This new Orange Drink from Starbucks’ secrete menu tastes like Peach Gummy Rings! It’s made with black tea lemonade, peach tea, and soy milk. We’ve created this homemade iced beverage to brighten up your day and it tastes like the real thing. A perfect refreshing drink for the summer!
Servings 1 grande cup
- 1 black tea bag (I used English Breakfast. Use 1 cup of hot water to make the tea, but you’ll only need to use 1/4 cup of the chilled tea for this recipe)
- 1/4 cup lemonade
- 3/4 cup peach juice
- 1/4 cup soy milk (You can also use coconut milk or regular milk)
- ice cubes
- simple syrup or sugar (I didn't use any simple syrup or sugar in my drink, and I also used unsweetened soy milk, so my drink is not overly sweet. But you can adjust the level of sweetness based on your preference.)
Place the black tea bag in a cup and add hot water.
Let the tea steep for 3 minutes and then chill in the refrigerator.
Add ice to a cocktail shaker, then pour in 1/4 cup of the chilled black tea. (If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use any other large container with a lid that fits the container.)
Pour in lemonade.
Add peach juice.
Pour in soy milk.
(Optional) Add simple syrup or sugar to taste. Stir to combine. (Add syrup or sugar gradually until it reaches your desired sweetness level).
Fill a glass 3/4 full of ice. Then pour in the mixture. Serve and enjoy immediately.
- You can make the black tea ahead of the time and then store it in the refrigerator before making the drink.
- The color of your drink may vary due to the color of the peach juice from different brands.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 325mg | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 232IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 1mg