Starbucks Dragon Drink Copycat Recipe (+VIDEO)
Make the stunning Insta-worthy Dragon Drink at home! It’s very similar to Mango Dragonfruit Refresher but sweeter and creamier! This Starbucks copycat recipe is a real deal with the bright pink color and refreshing flavors! The best part? You can easily customize it to your preferred level of sweetness, and make it with or without caffeine!
Servings 1 venti cup
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried dragon fruit powder
- 1/2 cup mango juice
- 1/4 cup white grape juice You can sub other fruit juice such as apple juice. Just avoid the juices with dark colors
- 1 cup coconut milk If you use sweetened coconut milk, you don’t need to add extra syrup to the drink
- ice cubes
- 1 scoop diced dragon fruit
- 1/2 teaspoon green coffee extract* (It adds caffeine to your drink)
- simple syrup or sugar to taste
Whisk together dragon fruit powder, optional green coffee extract, and white grape juice until dissolved. (Make sure to let the powder to dissolve completely. It may take a few minutes. If you don’t have green coffee extract, you can skip this ingredient and it won’t affect the flavor)
Add ice to a cocktail shaker, then pour in mango juice. (If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use any other large container with a lid that fits the container.)
Add the dragon fruit and grape juice mixture.
Pour in coconut milk.
Secure the lid. Hold the shaker with both hands (one on each piece) and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
Fill a glass halfway with optional diced dragon fruit and ice. Then strain the mixture into the glass. Add optional simple syrup or sugar to taste, and garnish with more diced dragon fruit. Serve and enjoy immediately.
- *If you use the green coffee bean pills, you’ll need to pop them open and use the powder from the capsules.
- If you don’t like the tiny black and white particles in the drink, strain the mixture through cheesecloth or a coffee filter before adding the mixture to the cocktail shaker.
- Add the sweetener gradually until it reaches your desired level of sweetness. Use Stevia for a healthy option.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 868IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 321mg | Iron: 1mg