Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade Recipe (+VIDEO)
The beautiful pink Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade is a perfect summer refreshing drink that you can enjoy year-round. This easy Starbucks copycat recipe takes less than 5 minutes to make with only 4 ingredients. The dragon fruit powder gives this refresher a vibrant pink color, while the lemonade adds extra tropical fruity flavors to the iced beverage!
Servings 1 cup
- 3/4 teaspoon freeze-dried dragon fruit powder
- 1/4 cup white grape juice (You can substitute other fruity juice such as apple juice. Just make sure to avoid the ones with dark colors.)
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 2/3 cup lemonade (You can also use water for a regular mango dragonfruit refresher)
- ice cubes
Whisk together dragonfruit powder and grape juice until dissolved. (Make sure to let the powder to dissolve completely. It may take a few minutes)
Fill a glass halfway with ice and optional diced dragon fruit.
Pour in the dragonfruit powder mixture.
Add mango juice.
Pour in lemonade, and mix well.
Add a scoop of optional diced dragon fruit and enjoy!
- It’s important to mix the dragonfruit powder with a small amount of liquid first to make sure it dissolves completely.
- If you don’t like the tiny black and white particles in the drink, strain the mixture through cheesecloth or a coffee filter before serving.
- If you don’t have lemonade, you can use water for a regular mango dragonfruit refresher. But you’ll need to add syrup or sugar to sweeten your drink.
- To add caffeine to this drink, just mix in some green coffee extract or green tea.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 66mg | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 434IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg