Pink Drink Recipe (+VIDEO)
Make Starbucks’ super-popular Pink Drink at home! This copycat recipe is a real deal and you can easily customize it to your preferred level of sweetness. The best part? The homemade pink drink recipe uses fresh strawberries to make it even more flavorful and healthier!
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries (half of the container)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (You can also use almond milk, soy milk or regular milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon freeze-dried acai powder (you can omit this ingredient if you don’t have one)
- 1 cup white grape juice (divided)
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup (or sugar, to taste)
- ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon green coffee extract optional
- 3/4 cup passion tea optional, this will give your drink a brighter pink color
Place the passion tea bag in a cup and add hot water.
Let the tea steep for 5 minutes and chill in the refrigerator.
Slice strawberries into halves and add them into a blender together with 1/2 cup of white grape juice.
Blend until smooth and then strain them through a fine mesh.
In a small bowl, whisk together acai berry powder, green coffee extract, and the rest of the white grape juice until dissolved. (Strain them through a fine mesh to remove the small black and white particles if you prefer.)
In a medium jar, add strawberry juice, acai powder mixture, ¾ cup of the chilled passion tea, and coconut milk. Mix well.
Add simple syrup or sugar. Stir to combine. (Add the sweetener gradually until it reaches your desired sweetness level).
Fill a glass 3/4 full of ice. Then pour in the mixture. Add more sliced strawberries to garnish. Serve and enjoy immediately.
- If you use the green coffee bean pills, you’ll need to pop them open and use the powder from the capsules.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 215mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg