Teriyaki Bowl Recipe (+VIDEO)
Teriyaki Chicken Bowl is an easy 15 minute Japanese rice bowl recipe with delicious chicken teriyaki sauce.
Servings 4 people
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey (or sugar)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- optional 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Mix together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, cornstarch, and optional ginger powder in a small bowl.
Heat a large pan on medium-high heat. Add oil.
When the oil is hot, add chicken breasts. Fry for about 3 minutes per side (5-6 in total) until golden brown.
Add teriyaki sauce to chicken and stir until the sauce thickens.
Remove from heat. Serve the chicken on top of rice in a bowl with steamed broccoli. Enjoy!
- Nutrition info doesn't include broccoli or steam rice.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1009mg | Potassium: 660mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg