Best Malibu Drink Recipe
This Malibu Drink is like a vacation in a glass! Malibu Rum is the world’s best-selling coconut-flavored Caribbean rum and it can be used to make a variety of delightfully summery concoctions. From the Piña Colada to the Coconut Mudslide, Malibu rum adds a sweet, tropical element to your cocktails.
- 2 oz Malibu coconut rum
- 4 oz orange juice
- 2 oz grenadine or simple syrup
- ice cubes
- optional orange slices and maraschino cherries for garnishing
In a medium jar, pour in Malibu coconut rum and orange juice.
Stir to mix.
In a cocktail glass, add ice.
Pour in Malibu drink mixture. Add grenadine.
Garnish with orange slices. Serve and enjoy!
- You can customize the level of sweetness of your drink. Start with less amount of grenadine and slowly add more. Taste and adjust for the perfect flavor.
- You can replace orange juice with pineapple juice or other juices.
- Don’t stir the drink after you pour in the grenadine if you’d like to have two-tone colors.