Super Easy Jello Jigglers Recipe
Jello Jigglers are fun, fruity, and colorful! It couldn’t be easier to make these jiggly snacks with just 3 simple ingredients and cookie cutters. I’ll share with you the tricks to get them perfect EVERY TIME. There are also many ways to customize this recipe: making it sugar-free, with alcohol, apple juice, or layered jello jigglers.
- 2 ½ cups boiling water
- 2 packages Jell-O mix (3 oz each)
- cooking spray
In a large bowl, add Jell-O mix.
Pour in the boiling water and stir for 2 minutes until the mix is fully dissolved.
Spray a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray, and wipe with paper towels.
Pour in the mixture and poke any bubbles using a toothpick.
Place the pan into the refrigerator for 4-5 hours or until completely set.
To unmould the Jello from the pan, simply place a flat plate on top, and invert the pan onto the plate. Lift lift the pan gently.
Cut the Jell-O into different shapes with your favorite cookie cutters. Serve and enjoy!
- This recipes yields gigglers in one color. If you'd like to have multiple colors as shown in the post, simply repeat the process with different Jell-O packages.
- DO NOT follow the instructions from the Jell-O’s package, as the ratio is different for Jello Jigglers.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray for easy unmolding. You can use larger pan like 9X13 baking dish for thinner jello jigglers.
- Don’t forget to pop the bubbles on the surface before chilling.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 18g | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg