Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe
Gigi Hadid Pasta is creamy, cheesy, spicy, mouth-watering, and has taken the internet by storm. Model Gigi Hadid might be known for her talents on the runway, but she certainly rocks the kitchen too. Her simple pasta recipe went viral after she posted it on Tiktok and Instagram, and I promise you it’s worth the hype. Keep reading to find out how to make Gigi Hadid’s Spicy Vodka Sauce (spice and vodka optional).
For the Pasta
- 8 oz shells pasta
Gigi Hadid Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (original recipe calls for 1/4 cup, so you can use more if preferred)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (plus more for serving)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vodka (you can omit this ingredient)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (plus more for serving)
Cook the Pasta
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt.
Add pasta and cook until al dente. (Don’t throw away the water once the pasta is cooked.)
Strain the pasta while reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
Make Gigi Hadid Sauce
While your pasta is cooking, you can make the sauce. In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil, garlic, and shallot. Cook until fragrant.
Add red pepper flakes and tomato paste. Cook for about 2 minutes.
Add heavy cream, vodka sauce, salt, and pepper. Lower the heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
Add butter to the sauce and let it melt. Combine the butter with the sauce.
Make Gigi Hadid Pasta
Add the pasta and the reserved pasta water to the skillet.
Add Parmesan cheese, and cook on medium heat until the sauce has thickened.
Remove from heat. Sprinkle with chopped basil, more parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Serve warm and enjoy!
- To Make Gigi Hadid Pasta without Vodka: simply omit the vodka and follow the rest of the instructions.
- If you don’t want to use heavy cream, you can use regular milk. Note that your pasta won’t be as creamy.
- Make sure to cook your pasta until al dente, as you’ll cook it more with the sauce.
- Skip the red pepper flakes for a non-spicy Gigi Hadid pasta.
- Gigi Hadid used shell pasta in the original recipe, but you can use any type you like such as penne or macaroni.
- If you’d like to make it vegan, use soy milk instead of heavy cream. You’ll also need to use vegan butter.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 186mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 648IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg