Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is a healthy and low-carb appetizer, snack, or side dish made with NO OIL! These spicy vegan cauliflower bites don’t taste like Buffalo wings, but they’re definitely healthier with an even better flavor. This is a really easy recipe and takes less than 20 minutes in the air fryer.
Servings 2 servings
- 1/2 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce)
- optional cooking spray
- blue cheese dressing or ranch
- celery and carrots sticks
Clean the cauliflower and slice the florets into 2-inch pieces.
In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and, buffalo sauce, and water.
Add the cauliflower florets to the batter. Toss to coat.
Spread cauliflower onto the air fryer basket. (Spray with optional cooking spray)
Air fry at 375°F for 15 minutes. Shake twice during the process, and cook until they just start to brown. Brush with more sauce if needed.
Serve hot with blue cheese dressing, celery, and carrots if desired.
- Cut the cauliflower into LARGE florets which should be half the size of chicken wings. I used half of a cauliflower head, which fits my 4-quart air fryer perfectly.
- Drain the batter properly before adding the cauliflower into the basket. This will help make the florets extra crispy.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- Make sure to shake the cauliflower twice during the cooking for even texture.
- Cook right before serving as they’ll become soft once cooled down.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1257mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 247IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2mg