This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
From creamy spinach dip to hearty faux crab, we’ve collected 13 popular vegan dips to try. Plan on making some of these when you’re hosting friends and family!
If you’re following a vegan lifestyle, there’s no need to settle for boring dips. With so many high-quality vegan-friendly ingredients available, there are plenty of tasty dishes to make!
Make this tasty dip the next time you’re craving chips and dip! It’s easy to make and would also be great served with crunchy raw veggies!
You’ll love the creamy texture of this savory dip. It’s perfectly seasoned with the earthy flavors of ground cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder and comes together easily in a food processor or blender. Enjoy it with your favorite crackers!
You can’t go wrong with this classic dip! It takes just 15 minutes of prep time and 15 minutes to cook! Serve it with raw veggies and crusty bread.
Whether you’re vegan or simply can’t tolerate shellfish, you’ll love the flavors of this dip! It can be made in the oven or the crock pot. Enjoy it warm with your favorite crackers and fresh pita bread!
You’ll love the tangy flavor of this ranch dip! It takes just 5 minutes to make and is wonderful served with crisp carrots, cucumbers, and celery!
This hearty dip is also full of healthy protein and fiber! Serve it to guests with soft pita bread, crackers, and your favorite raw veggies!
Satisfy your cravings for something hot and cheesy with this savory dip! It’s delicious served with crunchy tortilla chips and raw veggies!
Here’s a new way to enjoy broccoli! With some vegan cream cheese, soaked cashews and a blend of seasonings, it’s transformed into a delicious and creamy dip. Serve it with your favorite crackers, crusty bread, and raw veggies!
This classic hummus dish comes together in just 15 minutes and is full of healthy protein! Enjoy it with your favorite crackers, pita bread, and raw veggies!
If you love the robust flavor of sun-dried tomatoes, this is the dish for you. The cannellini beans add a boost of protein and creaminess that you’ll love! Serve it with lots of warm pita bread and raw veggies. Use the leftovers as a spread on sandwiches!
The flavor of the cauliflower becomes sweet and slightly smoky when it’s roasted! Serve this healthy dip at your next gathering with family and friends.
Your kids will love the pizza flavors of this tasty dip! The recipe has quite a few ingredients but comes together easily in just 35 minutes. Serve it hot with garlic bread or pita chips!
With a couple of cans of beans and a handful of ingredients, you’ll be enjoying this savory dip in minutes! The recipe serves 8-10, so it’s the perfect appetizer to serve to a small gathering of family and friends.
You May Also Like
Vegan Dip Hummus Recipe
- 1 can 15 ounces chickpeas (you can also use 1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas. Canned chickpeas make this recipe much faster to make)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice you’ll need about 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 to 4 tablespoons water
- Rinse and drain the canned chickpeas, set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the tahini and lemon juice. Process for 1 minute.
- Scrape the sides and process for 30 seconds.
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic, cumin, and salt to the mixture.
- Process for 30 seconds, and scrape the sides. Then process another 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Add half of the chickpeas to the food processor and process for 1 minute.
- Scrape sides, then add remaining chickpeas.
- Gradually add 2-4 tablespoons of water. Process for 1-2 minutes or until thick and smooth.
- Season with more salt if needed. Serve and enjoy!