This collection of spicy shrimp recipes is a treat for shrimp lovers who enjoy spicy food! You’ll find everything from spicy New Orleans shrimp to a sweet and spicy shrimp dish that’ll be the star of your next barbeque. We’ve collected 11 spicy shrimp recipes for you to try at home.
Spicy sriracha and sweet honey pair up to make this delicious sweet and spicy shrimp dish. Serve it alongside steamed rice for a tasty meal!
Serve these mini shrimp tostadas to guests as appetizers! They’re ready to serve in less than 30 minutes and every bite is full of delicious flavors.
These bang bang shrimp are restaurant quality! They feature a crunchy coating and a sauce that’s irresistible.
The shrimp in this dish is loaded with savory and spicy flavors. Serve them alongside rice or as a topper on your favorite salad!
You’ll love the sweet and spicy flavor of these New Orleans shrimp. Serve them on a bed of steamed rice or with thick slices of crusty French bread.
Honey, soy sauce, garlic, sriracha and limes come together to make a delicious sauce to coat the shrimp in this recipe. Serve it alongside steamed rice with a sprinkling of minced cilantro.
You’ll need just 10 minutes to whip up this tasty spicy garlic shrimp. Serve it as an appetizer alongside your favorite dipping sauce.
The shrimp in this dish is perfectly seasoned with a blend of paprika, lemon pepper, Cajun seasoning and hot sauce. Add sausage and corn on the cob for an authentic shrimp boil!
You’ll need just five ingredients and about 10 minutes to make this tasty sweet and spicy grilled shrimp dish. Serve it as an appetizer at your next party!
Serve this spicy shrimp with rice, on salads, or on tacos! It takes just 10 minutes to make and you’ll love the flavor.
This spicy shrimp curry is full of authentic curry flavors. It’s ready to eat in 30 minutes and is delicious served alongside steamed rice and grilled naan.
Spicy Shrimp Recipe
- Thaw shrimp under running water if necessary.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sriracha sauce, honey, garlic, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Add shrimp and half of the marinade into a zip-lock bag or container to marinate.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Once hot add shrimp (discard the marinade) in a single layer and add the rest of the sauce.
- Stir fry 3-4 minutes until pink and opaque (flip half way, about 2 minutes each side).
- Transfer shrimp to a serving plate.
- Thicken the sauce and remove from heat. Add the shrimp back and coat thoroughly.
- Garnish with green onion. Enjoy!
- You can replace vegetable oil with butter if you prefer buttered shrimp.
- Marinating your shrimp for 30-60 minutes is ideal, but if you are in a rush, a 10-minute marinating will be a big difference.