From a rich bolognese sauce to a light spaghetti salad, there are lots of Spaghetti Recipes here for you to try. They’re easy to make and so comforting.
In this post, we’re sharing 19 of the most popular spaghetti recipes.
Best Spaghetti Recipes
Serve these bite-sized appetizers at your next casual party! They’re full of savory flavors and incredibly easy to make.
There’s no need to head out to your favorite Italian restaurant when you make this spaghetti and meatballs dish! Add a side of crisp garlic bread for the perfect Saturday night dinner.
If you’re looking to reduce the amount of red meat you eat, make this chicken spaghetti instead! It’s made with shredded chicken in a delicious tomato-based sauce.
This easy homemade spaghetti sauce takes just 40 minutes to make! It’s perfectly seasoned and is delicious served over your favorite pasta.
Your kids will love this baked spaghetti casserole! It’s saucy, cheesy, and full of savory flavors!
The crispy edges of this spaghetti pie are irresistible! Cut it into wedges and serve it with your favorite salad.
This baked spaghetti dish couldn’t be easier! Serve it to guests with a crisp garden salad and a bold red wine.
Your kids will love the taco flavors of this Tex-mex spaghetti! Serve it with fresh sour cream, salsa, and diced avocado.
Let your Instant Pot do the heavy lifting in this easy spaghetti dish. It cooks up perfectly in just 10 minutes, and all you’ll need to do is add some fresh parmesan or your favorite sauce!
Tuck into a bowl of this rich spaghetti bolognese when you’re craving comfort food! The sauce tastes like it was cooked for hours but is ready to eat in just 30 minutes.
This delicious shrimp spaghetti dish is elegant enough to serve to guests! Add a side of crisp garden salad and be prepared for all of the compliments!
Brown the sausage in this crockpot spaghetti dish and then dump everything into a crockpot. In just four hours you’ll be enjoying tender spaghetti in a savory and delicious sauce!
Your family will love the flavors of this spaghetti lasagna. It’s full of Italian sausage, fresh mushrooms, and three kinds of cheese!
Make this easy spaghetti casserole the next time you’re feeding a crowd. It serves 12 and would be perfect for game day!
Serve this light spaghetti carbonara dish when you’re strapped for time. Add a fresh side salad, and you’ll have a healthy meal that’s ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes!
Transform your leftover spaghetti into these tasty spaghetti pancakes! They’re ready to eat in just 20 minutes and can be served as appetizers or a light lunch along with a side garden salad.
The next time you’re craving a Mediterranean inspired dish, serve this light spaghetti salad! It’s loaded with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and olives, and would be wonderful served alongside grilled lamb chops.
Mexican spices add delicious flavor to this easy spaghetti dish! It’s a one-dish meal that’ll have your taste buds dancing.
One-pot dishes are the ideal solution for busy week-nights. This dish takes just 30 minutes to make and is sure to get a thumbs-up from your kids!
Best Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan plus more for serving
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef with the bread crumbs, parsley, parmesan, egg, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and the red pepper flakes. Mix until just combined and then form into 16 meatballs.
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the meatballs and cook for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides. Transfer the meatballs to a plate.
- Add the onion to the pot and cook for about 5 minutes until soft. Add the crushed tomatoes and the bay leaf. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Return the meatballs to the pot and cover. Simmer for 8-10 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the pasta with the meatballs and sauce. Top with parmesan cheese and enjoy!