These Pinwheel Recipes are fun to make, fun to eat, and oh-so-delicious! From pizza to chicken, these rolls are tiny, but they pack a punch. Loaded with tons of flavor, these pinwheel recipes are always a dinnertime favorite. Bonus: they’re picky-eater-approved!
Bursting with spicy pepperoni and melted cheese, these pizza rolls are a great snack or appetizer. Once you start, you won’t be able to stop eating these!
The best part about these creamy avocado and chicken rolls is that they’re ready in just 20 minutes! With bell peppers and cheese, these quick appetizers are perfect for your next party or even as a quick dinner for picky eaters.
Pinwheels can be loaded with just about anything. Butter chicken and cheese? Yes! The flaky crust and tender filling just melt in your mouth.
Need something that’s healthy, loaded with protein, and doesn’t require any baking time? This is the recipe you’ve been searching for. These hearty roll-ups are a quick way to boost your energy since they’re made with nut-free butter and cream cheese. You’ll love the tangy sweet flavor of the apples which really makes these taste just like freshly made apple pie.
A classic combo, ham and cheese go together like spaghetti and meatballs. Naturally, they make perfect pinwheels. Topped with poppy seeds, these quick and simple appetizers never last too long.
Looking for a quick summer appetizer that’s flavorful and delicious? These sundried tomato pinwheels are ready in just 15 minutes and your guests will love them.
Creamy on the inside and flaky on the outside, these cream cheese and sausage pinwheels are absolutely delicious. Serve as an appetizer or keep some handy for a quick breakfast or snack.
Stuffed with blue cheese, roasted chicken, and spicy sauce, these Buffalo chicken roll-ups are perfect for your game day menu.
These turkey pinwheels are so easy to make and don’t require any cooking. Just put them together and in no time, you have a perfectly healthy snack or appetizer ready to go.
Dessert roll-ups are always a good idea! Whether you’re by the campfire or preparing a brunch, these fun cinnamon rolls are always a crowd pleaser.
These tasty pinwheels take just a few minutes to make and the recipe is child-friendly so you can prep these with your little ones. The recipe also calls for slightly healthier chocolate so they’re a little better for you than most chocolate and banana recipes.
Cranberry and feta pair perfectly together. Who knew? These pinwheels are easy to make ahead of time and are an ideal appetizer for your next holiday gathering.
Less mess than chips and dip but with all the flavor you love in a good spinach and artichoke dip. These rolls-ups are creamy on the inside, flaky on the outside, and all around delicious.
No matter what type of gathering or event you’re hosting or attending, these cucumber cheese appetizers are always a hit. These will be devoured in no time so we suggest you make extra!
The only thing better than a fully loaded taco is a bite-sized fully loaded taco! These taco roll-ups are filled with chicken, cheddar, cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, sauce, and even a dash of parsley. All that flavor rolled into one delicious bite.
Bacon and cheddar need ranch, don’t they? That’s what makes these appetizers so scrumptious. Perfect for parties or as a snack, these bite-sized pieces of heaven are absolutely mouthwatering.
Pizza Pinwheel Recipe
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 50 pepperoni slices
- egg wash
- chopped parsley optional for serving
- grated parmesan cheese optional for serving
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (204ºC). Set aside a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out into a 10×14 inch (25×35 cm) rectangle. You can use store-bought dough or make your own pizza dough. See recipe notes below for homemade pizza dough recipe.
- Brush the surface with olive oil. (This will prevent your rolls from getting soggy.)
- Spread marinara sauce on top of the dough. Leave a gap of about 1 inch (2.5cm) around the edges, you don’t want to spread your sauce all the way to the edge.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and then top with pepperoni.
- Starting with the long end, carefully roll the dough into a tight log. Make sure you roll your dough very tightly so that they won’t fall apart when you slice them into smaller pieces.
- Place the log seam side down and slice it into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
- Place rolls on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. (It is important to use parchment paper so that the rolls won’t stick to the baking sheet)
- Arrange them 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart in a single layer.
- Brush the rolls with egg wash. This will make rolls golden brown when they are baked.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until browned on top.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve warm with marinara or ranch sauce for dipping.