This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
Making your own ice cream or sorbet without the right equipment can be a challenge, to say the least. But with a Ninja Creami, it’s easier than ever! If you don’t have one yet, you’ll want one after reading these recipes.
Here are some of our favorite Ninja Creami recipes for ice cream and sorbet!
In just 15 minutes, you can prep the most decadent chocolate ice cream at home – no trips to the grocery store are required. Easy, simple, and delicious, your family will love this one.
Making classic vanilla ice cream is easy peasy with this machine and this recipe. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how simple it is to whip up your own homemade ice cream.
Looking for a healthy treat to satisfy your sweet tooth? This homemade mango sorbet is the recipe you’ve been searching for. With no added sugar or preservatives, this natural dessert is a cinch to prepare.
Refreshingly tart and sweet at the same time, this lemon cookie ice cream recipe is a tasty way to beat the heat this summer.
Made with tasty vanilla beans and real strawberries, this creamy and delicious ice cream dessert is a real treat. You’ll love the chunks of fresh strawberry that give this decadent ice cream a juicy twist.
If you love the taste of orange creamsicles – remember the ones you loved as a kid? – then you’ll adore this creamsicle ice cream recipe. With a hint of vanilla, it’s just right.
Made with luscious pitaya – also known as dragonfruit – this smoothie bowl is light, fresh, and healthy. You can enjoy it to cool down on a hot day or simply have it for breakfast or as a snack.
This tangy raspberry white truffle ice cream is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Thanks to your Ninja Creami, it’s easy as pie to whip up this smooth, tasty dessert.
Made with creamed pineapple, this fruity sorbet is a healthy sweet treat you can enjoy guilt-free! There are no added sugars or unusual additives. You can count on this recipe for pure, natural pineapple ice cream that’s easy to make, too.
This sweet maple gelato is so delicious that it will become your new favorite ice cream flavor ever! Rich, naturally sweet, and tasty, this gelato is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
Get into the holiday spirit no matter where you are with this frozen eggnog concoction! The best part? All you need to make it is eggnog. It’s safe to say that it’s pretty simple to whip up.
This dairy-free ice cream is a pumpkin season must! If you love pumpkin spice season, then this recipe needs to make your to-do list!
This light ice cream is a guilt-free indulgence the whole family will love. Made with banana and chocolate chips, this refreshing and smooth ice cream is a dessert that’s not only tasty but simple to make, too.
Best Ninja Creami Ice Cream Recipe Collection
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese softened
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, vanilla extract, and cream cheese using a wooden spoon. Mix into a thick paste.
- Combine milk and heavy cream in another bowl.
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the sugar mixture, mixing to combine thoroughly. Continue until the liquid is completely mixed in and the sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer everything to a Ninja Creami pint. Close and place in the freezer for 24 hours.
- Remove from the freezer the next day, remove the lid, and add a pint to the bowl of Ninja Creami. Secure the lid and lock it into the machine.
- Press the Ice Cream function and allow the machine to run for 2 whole minutes.
- When the machine is done, unlock the bowl, take the lid off, and serve your delicious ice cream.