Mornings are busy, so we’ve rounded up 26 Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes to simplify your life! These recipes are easy to make and prepare in advance, so you can start your day filled with energy.
Pro Tips for Preparing Make-Ahead Breakfasts for the Week
- Plan ahead: You’ll be happier in the end by setting aside some time for meal prep. Just clear your schedule and read the recipe so you can finish in time.
- Keep microwave-safe meal prep containers on hand: Placing your meals in microwave-safe containers makes life much easier. You can take the meals out of the fridge or freezer for easy reheating.
- Buy high-quality fresh ingredients: If you don’t want to compromise on flavor, buying high-quality and fresh ingredients is the way to go. Dishes will taste better and last longer!
Easy Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes
These delicious egg muffins are loaded with eggs, cheese and bacon! They’re quick to make and easy to freeze for a quick freezer breakfast to make busy mornings go smoothly.
This casserole has classic French toast flavors with blueberries, custard, cinnamon and vanilla! You can bake to serve right away or make ahead for tomorrow’s breakfast!
Easy to make and completely reheatable, these breakfast burritos are portable too! Make these vegan or load them up with meat and cheese!
Are you short on time in the morning with kids still demanding pancakes? This recipe lets you make them ahead of time to pop in the toaster later on. They’re fluffy and delicious!
Yes, real men eat quiche for breakfast too! This dish is flakey and moist with lots of flavor. You can use mostly eggs or step it up a notch with onions and bacon!
Perfect for feeding up a crowd, this tater tot breakfast casserole is loaded with peppers, meat and eggs! This dish reheats easily and tastes just as fresh as when you made it!
Looking to add a little flair to your mornings? Try these breakfast tacos for an easy and convenient dish with eggs, cheese and all of your favorite toppings!
If you love bread pudding, you’ll love this hearty dish that’s easy to make ahead of time. It’s a real crowdpleaser that’ll have your family and guests begging for more!
This sweet potato breakfast hash is the definition of comfort food. Combining kale, potato, bacon, onion and bell peppers, this dish is satisfying, nourishing and filling too!
Healthy Make-Ahead Breakfast Ideas
These healthy muffins are moist, fluffy and loaded with blueberries. They’re also low in sugar and low in fat unlike storebought. Make them ahead for an easy breakfast!
Here is a true one-bowl recipe for the most flavorful banana bread ever! If you’re craving extras, try adding walnuts for a crunch or some chocolate chips.
Here you can learn how to make delicious overnight breakfast oats with ease! Perfect when you feel like a lighter start to the day.
Are you ready to start your day off right? These breakfast parfaits are filled with oats, fruit, and granola. Not only are they healthy and perfect on-the-go, you only need 15 minutes to make them!
Did you know what smoothies can be a make-ahead breakfast option? This recipe is incredibly delicious, plus easy to make thanks to some handy tips like using almond milk.
Make-Ahead Breakfast to Go
Look no further than these copycat Popeyes biscuits for something fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside! You’ll have a tough time guessing if they’re take out or homemade!
Yes, there is such a thing as healthy cookies! These oatmeal banana chocolate chip cookies are chewy, moist and delicious with just 3 ingredients!
Have you ever attempted to make hard boiled eggs and failed miserably? Then you’ve come to the right place! Use the Instant Pot to get them perfect every time and save for another day when you’re short of time.
Forgot breakfast? Then try these make ahead breakfast cookies! They’re healthy and have many options to customize to your liking.
Hash brown egg nests taste as good as they look! They’re always a hit for breakfast or brunch, plus you can make them ahead. Soft, fluffy and cheesy goodness!
A sandwich that is healthy and low carb? Yes, it’s true! This keto breakfast sandwich is filled with cheese and eggs, containing no bread. It’s delicious and satisfying.
Skip storebought granola bars with this easy homemade recipe. They’re soft and chewy with cranberries, chocolate, oats and almonds in every bite. So good!
Make-Ahead Breakfast for a Crowd
You know it’s time to embrace sous vide cooking! These sous vide egg bites are flavroful with a smooth texture, just like at Starbucks! They’re also low carb and keto friendly.
Yes, this recipe is pizza for breakfast, and it’s a hit with adults and kids alike. You get bacon, eggs, and cheese on a delicious crust that’s irresistible!
Doesn’t bacon just make things taste better? That’s certainly true with these crunch wraps! It’s a tortilla, wrapped in bacon, covering fluffy scrambled eggs. How good does that sound?
Deviled Eggs with Bacon are a total crowd-pleaser for brunch, parties, holidays, Game Day or anytime you’re entertaining. They only need 20 minutes to make and are always a hit!
Breakfast quesadillas are made with seasonings, beans, cheese, salsa, corn, and onions. Simply fold them, wrap them up and freeze until you’re ready to eat.
Make-Ahead Breakfast Pizza
- a package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil divided
- 6 strips cooked bacon
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs and water.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Once hot, pour in the egg mixture. Cook for a few minutes and scramble the eggs using a spatula.
- Roll out the pizza dough, and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or pizza pan.
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil evenly over the dough. Then add mozzarella cheese on top of the surface.
- Sprinkle scrambled eggs and bacon bits evenly on top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven. Serve and enjoy!