This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
Salmon is a versatile and healthy source of lean protein that also happens to be delicious! If you have some Leftover Salmon on hand, or a few cans of salmon in your pantry, there are many dishes you can make that are fast and tasty.
From salmon cakes, to salmon pasta, and even salmon scrambled eggs, we’ve collected 15 of the best recipes for leftover salmon.
Serve these patties on a bun, alongside some veggies, or as an appetizer. They’re flavored with fresh green onions, tart lemon, and Italian herbs; ingredients you’re likely to have on hand in your pantry.
2. Salmon Dip
Flavored with fresh lemon juice, dill, and garlic, serve this protein-rich dip with your favorite crackers, or raw cucumber, peppers, and celery!
3. Salmon Cakes
These are the perfect 2-bite treats to make for your next get-together. Serve them with a creamy tzatziki dip. Note that canned salmon can easily replace leftover salmon fillets in this recipe.
Delicious as a quick and satisfying lunch, this dish comes together in less than 30 minutes. Add some fresh cucumbers on the side for a nice satisfying crunch!
Salmon and dill pair beautifully, and are even better served on fresh bread. Add your favorite toppings like lettuce, tomato, and avocado for a delicious treat.
This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Serve it with a crisp green salad for a satisfying dinner your family will love.
Make your own Vietnamese fresh rolls with this easy recipe. It takes just 20 minutes to make and is a healthy and fun option for a light snack, or as an appetizer at your next get-together. Be sure to serve them with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce!
This satisfying dish comes together in less than 30 minutes. It’s similar to a stew but takes a fraction of the time to prepare. Enjoy it with a side of tender broccoli or roasted asparagus for a complete meal.
Add salmon to your scrambled eggs for an extra boost of lean protein. Top your eggs with a dollop of the Greek Yogurt sauce for a bit of indulgence!
Easy to prepare with ingredients you’re sure to have on hand, this tasty salmon salad can be enjoyed on a bed of greens, with your favorite crackers, or on a bun as a filling sandwich!
11. Salmon Chowder
Perfect for when you’re craving a creamy soup, this hearty chowder couldn’t be easier to make when you’re craving comfort food.
12. Salmon Quiche
Easily made with leftover salmon fillets or canned salmon, this easy quiche dish would pair well with a simple tossed green salad.
13. Salmon Soufflé
Don’t let the word soufflé scare you, this dish is easier to prepare than you think. Serve it as soon as it comes out of the oven for the best results. Be sure to have a crusty baguette on hand!
Customize this easy sushi bowl to suit your tastes! And if you prefer a lower-carb meal, use cauliflower rice instead of regular white rice.
This hearty pot pie is really impressive and is ready to serve in an hour. Using ready-made puff pastry makes it a breeze to prepare.
You May Also Like
- 10 Best Leftover Prime Rib Recipes
- 21 Easy Leftover Pulled Pork Recipes
- 17 Easy Leftover Rice Recipes Perfect for a Quick Meal
Leftover Salmon Patties
- ½ lb cooked salmon flaked
- ¼ cup green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ cups bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon herb seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Vegetable oil
- Mix together all the ingredients (except salmon and vegetable oil) in a bowl.
- Break the leftover salmon with a fork and add it to the ingredients in the bowl, and mix with your hands until well incorporated.
- Make patty portions by scooping mounds of the ingredient mixture, rolling in your hands briefly and flattening. You can use an ice cream scoop to create roughly the same patty sizes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil. Pour in about an inch of oil and wait for it to heat up.
- Add the patties and cook each side for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve as desired!