This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
Following a keto diet can be an effective way to lose weight and reduce blood sugar. If you’ve incorporated keto-friendly dishes into your routine, you’re probably on the look-out for easy and delicious recipes.
Using a crockpot is a sure way to save time in the kitchen. We’re sharing 18 easy keto-friendly crockpot recipes for you to try for yourself!
Your home will be filled with the scent of Mexican spices as the fajitas cook. Serve them with low-carb tortillas or enjoy them on a bed of cauliflower rice!
This pot roast has the delicious flavors of pepperoncini peppers and ranch mix! Serve it with a bright green veggie and mashed cauliflower for a complete and satisfying meal.
Instead of high carb pasta, this satisfying chicken soup is loaded with the flavors of two kinds of cheese, chopped bacon, and ranch! It’s hearty enough for lunch or dinner.
This salmon dish would be ideal for meal prep! It takes just 10 minutes of prep time and is then finished in the slow cooker for 2 ½ hours. Each serving has 330 calories and just 6 grams of net carbs.
Serve this hearty chicken dish with spiralized zucchini! You won’t miss the regular pasta and you’ll love the flavor!
With just a handful of ingredients, you’ll be enjoying a chicken dish that’s elegant enough to serve to guests! Add a bright green veggie and some cauliflower rice for a complete meal.
These pork chops are tender and juicy! Enjoy them with sauteed green beans and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal.
This spicy and cheesy dip can be made with leftover chicken or grab a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store! The recipe serves 16 so it would be a great appetizer to serve at your next party.
Serve this comforting taco casserole on Taco Tuesday! Use lettuce leaves instead of regular tacos and enjoy it with sour cream, diced avocado, and shredded cheese.
Your family will love the flavors of this sausage and peppers dish! It’s perfectly seasoned, saucy, and clocks in at 11.3 net carbs.
If you’re missing loaded baked potatoes, give this recipe a try! It’s made with frozen cauliflower, 3 kinds of cheese, bacon bits and green onions. It’ll definitely satisfy your cravings for something loaded and is an excellent side to serve with meat!
Everyone’s favorite appetizer is also keto-friendly! It takes about 2 hours to cook in the slow cooker and is delicious served with raw veggies.
Serve these spicy chicken wings the next time you’re hosting game day! They’re saucy, tender, and would be wonderful served with ranch dip and raw veggies.
This pork dish couldn’t be easier! A whole loin of boneless pork is seasoned, browned, and then slow-cooked until tender and moist. Serve it with your favorite veggies for a hearty and delicious meal.
Your family will love these tender cheesy meatballs! Serve them with spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles for an Italian-themed dinner!
This hearty chili dish is just what you need on a cold or rainy evening. It’s totally comforting and a breeze to make! Top it with a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese.
You can still enjoy dessert when you’re following a keto lifestyle! This moist and tender cake is made in the crockpot and couldn’t be easier!
With just 10 minutes of prep time in the morning, you’ll be enjoying a hearty soup for dinner. Save the leftovers for lunch!
Keto Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 1 1/2 pound skinless chicken breasts bone in or boneless
- 3 bell peppers red yellow, green
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder or minced garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 flour tortillas 8 inch size
- 1 can diced tomatoes about 14 oz
- toppings optional lime, sour cream, cilantro, avocado
- Mixing all ingredients for fajita seasoning in a small bowl.
- Then slice bell peppers and onions into 1/4-1/2 inch strips.
- Add half of the canned diced tomatoes into the crockpot, and spread evenly at the bottom. Then add half of the sliced bell peppers and onions into the crockpot. Sprinkle 1/2 of the fajita seasoning on top.
- Add Chicken breasts on top of the vegetables, and sprinkle another 1/2 of the fajita seasoning. Top with the rest of diced tomatoes.
- Add the rest bell peppers and onions.
- Seal the lid of the crockpot. Cook it on HIGH for 3-4 hours, or LOW for 6-8 hours. When it’s done, you can either cut the chicken into strips or shred it.
- Spoon the chicken, onions and peppers into hot tortillas. Squeeze lime juice and garnish with optional cilantro, avocado and sour cream. Serve and enjoy!