Chicken sausage is a delicious alternative to pork. We’ve collected 18 of the best Chicken Sausage Recipes for you to make at home. From quick and easy chicken sausage and peppers to an impressive pumpkin pasta with spicy sausage, you’ll want to give these delicious recipes a try!
This recipe is the perfect one-dish meal! It includes potatoes, chicken sausage, bell peppers, onion, zucchini, garlic, and seasonings. Serve it for dinner during the week.
It’s hard to believe that this delicious dish takes just 20 minutes to make. It’s loaded with bell peppers, garlic, onions, chicken sausage, balsamic vinegar, parmesan, and seasonings. Serve it with rice, pasta, or crisp garlic bread.
Hearty, delicious, and comforting is the best way to describe this satisfying chicken sausage stew. Cannellini beans give it extra fiber and protein, and marinara sauce makes it rich and creamy. It’s ready to eat in just 30 minutes, making it ideal for busy weeknights.
This simple and elegant dish has just 3 ingredients – whole wheat gnocchi, chicken sausage, and fresh spinach. It’s ready to eat in just 10 minutes!
Pureed pumpkin, coconut milk, and parmesan cheese bring creamy and salty flavors to this pasta dish. Fresh spinach adds texture and a pop of color. This dish is ready to eat in just 25 minutes.
Sun-dried tomatoes add a delicious tangy flavor to this healthy casserole. It’s easy to pull together and is high in protein.
This colorful and delicious dish features baby potatoes, Italian chicken sausage, bell peppers, onions, garlic, and seasonings. It’s sure to become a family favorite!
The homemade garlic aioli in this dish makes it extra special. Serve the grilled sausages and veggies on buns and enjoy!
Surprise your family with this delicious chicken sausage pizza. In addition to the chicken sausage, the pizza is topped with roasted red peppers, red onion, fresh spinach, and mozzarella cheese.
Enjoy a bowl of this hearty chicken sausage soup on a cool autumn night! It’s loaded with rice, carrots, roasted corn, and tender sausage. Serve it with crusty bread for dipping.
Serve these delicious grilled chicken sausage kabobs at your next summer party! They’re super easy to make and pair well with potato salad and corn on the cob.
These chicken sausage stuffed pitas are loaded with flavor and texture. Enjoy them for lunch or dinner served with a fresh Greek salad.
This traditional Italian dish features chicken sausage, cannellini beans, tomatoes, onion, garlic, kale, and seasonings. It’s a hearty one-dish meal that’s wonderful served on a cool autumn evening.
This hearty grilled chicken sausage dish is perfect for a weekend meal at home. In addition to the chicken sausage, the sandwich is stuffed with grilled onions and bell peppers. Serve it on crusty rolls and enjoy!
Satisfy your pasta cravings with this delicious chicken sausage pasta with roasted tomatoes. It comes together easily and is impressive enough to serve to guests.
Jamaican jerk seasoning adds delicious flavor and spice to this sausage and black bean casserole. It’s loaded with sweet potatoes, orzo pasta, corn, sausage, and seasonings. Serve it to your family for Sunday dinner!
Make this chicken sausage pepper potato hash for breakfast this weekend! The sausage and potatoes are perfectly seasoned and crisp. Serve it with your favorite style of eggs.
You’ll love the flavors and textures of this delicious pasta dish. It’s a one-dish meal featuring tender orecchiette pasta, savory chicken sausage, and perfectly cooked broccoli.
Chicken Sausage And Vegetable Skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 red potatoes cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12-14 ounce package Chicken Sausage sliced into ½-inch rounds
- 2 bell peppers diced (red, green, yellow or orange)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 zucchini sliced into bite-size pieces
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add the potatoes and season well with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp.
- Transfer the potatoes to a plate and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook the chicken sausage for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
- Add the bell peppers, onions, and zucchini. Cook, stirring frequently until the onions are soft and translucent and the peppers and zucchini are tender.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Season with the Italian seasoning and paprika.
- Stir the potatoes in and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for another minute or two.
- Add more salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!