When it comes to breakfast foods, you may not immediately think of chicken but it’s a great way to start your day with a healthy dose of lean protein. Instead of standard breakfast dishes like bacon, eggs, and toast, try something different like chicken! We’re sharing 13 great Chicken Breakfast Recipes to start your day right!
Best Chicken Breakfast Recipes
Everyone at the breakfast table will love this brown sugar bacon wrapped chicken. Serve it with home fries for a hearty and filling meal!
These savory homemade crepes are filled with a delicious combination of chicken and spinach. Top them with shredded gruyere cheese for a delicious start to your day!
Pre-made wonton wrappers make easy work of these bite-sized gems. They have a wonderful crunch and are full of delicious flavor. They’d also be great served as appetizers!
You’ll need just a handful of ingredients to make these tasty pull apart chicken sliders. Use leftover or canned chicken to save yourself some time. Your family will love these!
Treat yourself to a breakfast of crispy chicken and savory waffles! It takes just 30 minutes to make and would also be ideal for a weekend brunch.
This protein-rich breakfast will have you feeling full for hours. It’s made with Italian sausage, chicken breast, bacon, and eggs! Add a couple slices of toast and you’re good to go!
If you have some leftover chicken on hand, use it to make these tasty chicken avocado roll ups. They’re super easy to pull together and would also be great tucked into lunch boxes!
This chicken fried rice dish has a little bit of everything! It’s a delicious combination of rice, chicken, veggies, eggs, and seasonings. It’s ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes, making it a great option for busy weekday mornings!
This recipe tucks chicken and all of your favorite breakfast foods into a flour tortilla for a filling and delicious meal. Serve it for brunch with a side of mixed salad greens.
Your kids will think they’re having dinner for breakfast when they see this tasty chicken fajita breakfast skillet! It’s a hearty dish that’s loaded with potatoes, chicken, veggies, shredded cheddar and eggs. Serve it topped with sour cream, salsa, and diced avocado.
Leftover chicken makes easy work of this chicken breakfast hash. It’s a hearty combination of veggies, potatoes, chicken, and eggs! Serve it to your family for a hearty weekend brunch.
Make your own homemade chicken breakfast sausage by following this easy recipe. The chicken is perfectly seasoned and it takes just 20 minutes to make!
Your kids will enjoy this chicken and scrambled egg hash brown bowl. Frozen popcorn chicken and frozen hash brown bites make it super easy to prepare!
Easy Chicken Breakfast Recipe: Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 12 oz bacon about 12 slices
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Set aside a 13×9 inch baking pan or a broiler pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Lay the chicken breasts on a work surface, and rub 1-2 tbsp of brown sugar onto each.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2-3 bacon slices with slight overlap, starting and finishing on the bottom of the breast to secure if possible.
- Place into a prepared pan and sprinkle any remaining brown sugar mixture on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, brushing with the juices every 10 minutes and rotating the pan for even browning.
- Optional: after baking, place under the broiler (about 6 inches) for 2-3 minutes to crispen. Serve and enjoy!
- Bacon can start to smoke above 375°F, so you may need to adjust the temperature down slightly if your oven runs hot.