If you’re monitoring the amount of calories you’re consuming, this collection of 300-calorie meals is a real time saver! You’ll find a variety of dishes here that are ideal for lunch and dinner. We’ve rounded up 22 easy 300 calorie meals. From a simple steak salad to tender sous vide pork loin, you’ll find lots of delicious inspiration!
The crispy crunch of these oven baked chicken fillets is irresistible! The chicken breasts are brined to make them extra flavorful and juicy, and are then baked until done. Serve with your favorite sides!
If you’re new to cooking salmon, follow the steps in this recipe for perfect results. You’ll only need a handful of basic ingredients and it takes just 15 minutes to make!
Tilapia is loaded with healthy lean protein and it takes just minutes to prepare. This fish is flavored with butter, lemon, garlic, capers, and seasonings.
Using the sous vide method to cook pork loin guarantees succulent results every time. The dry rub is made with basic ingredients and injects the pork with delicious flavor.
Satisfy your cravings for steak with this tasty salad. It’s incredibly easy to make and has just 3 grams of net carbs per serving!
These delicious chicken fajitas are full of authentic Mexican flavors. Load them up with your favorite toppings for a fun weeknight dinner!
The Cajun flavors of this jambalaya dish really stand out. It’s a delicious combination of veggies, rice, shrimp, and sausage that takes just 30 minutes to make!
This skinny grilled lemon chicken would be delicious served with a crisp caesar salad. It takes just 30 minutes to make and is the perfect meal for a warm summer evening!
Serve these crisp and savory potato cakes at next weekend’s brunch! They’re incredibly easy to make, and each serving has just 105 calories.
This healthy low-calorie teriyaki chicken uses very little sugar but is big on delicious flavor! Serve it alongside steamed rice, or keep it low carb with cauliflower rice instead.
A store-bought rotisserie chicken makes easy work of this tasty southwestern chicken soup. It’s high in lean protein and packed with delicious flavors.
This low calorie soup is creamy and delicious! Serve it with your favorite crackers or crusty bread for dipping.
Dinner’s on the table in just 30 minutes when you make this healthy minestrone soup. It’s loaded with veggies and white beans, and is both vegetarian and vegan-friendly!
Make a plan to serve these delicious blackened shrimp tacos for next week’s Taco Tuesday! They’re ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes and are wonderful topped with sour cream and guacamole.
These healthy tortilla pizzas are a breeze to make! They’re perfect for a light lunch and are ready to eat in just 11 minutes.
This healthy taco salad rivals anything you can get at your favorite take-out spot. It’s loaded with lean ground turkey and authentic Mexican flavors.
Zucchini noodles are a great way to enjoy a dish that’s similar to pasta without a lot of calories and carbs! This dish is vegetarian-friendly and takes just 20 minutes to make.
Ground turkey and sweet potatoes come together to create this hearty and comforting dish. It’s made in a cast iron skillet and cooks up perfectly every time.
Burrito bowls are the perfect way to enjoy burrito flavors without the high carb tortilla. Enjoy this dish topped with sour cream, salsa, and diced avocado.
This low calorie Italian casserole is the ultimate comfort food. It’s loaded with ground turkey, brown rice, zucchini, marinara sauce and seasonings. Serve it with a fresh garden salad for a complete meal!
These stuffed peppers are loaded with ground beef, brown rice, and a delicious blend of seasonings. They take just 40 minutes to make – perfect for busy weeknights!
You don’t have to miss out on lasagna just because you’re counting calories. This healthy lasagna has just 300 calories and is full of the flavors you love.
Easy 300 Calorie Meal Baked Crispy Chicken Fillet Recipe
- 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut half lengthwise and brined in saltwater, see instructions below
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste, if you use regular table salt, you’ll need 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- optional oil spray
- optional chopped parsley for garnish
- Brine chicken fillets: Fill a large bowl with 1 quart of water and 1/4 cup of kosher salt. Stir to combine and the salt is absorbed. Add the chicken fillets and let them sit in the saltwater to brine for at least 15 minutes. (If you plan to brine for more than 30 minutes, you’ll need to store the bowl in the refrigerator. Don’t brine for more than 6 hours.)
- Heat the oven: Preheat the oven to 425°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Breading: In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, add breadcrumbs, paprika, onion powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Remove chicken fillets from the brine and rinse with water. Then pat dry with paper towels.
- Add chicken fillets into the egg mixture, shake off the excess.
- Dredge the chicken in the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure to coat evenly, and lightly press the coating onto the chicken. (Optional: spray with oil spray for an extra crunchy texture.)
- Bake the chicken: Arrange chicken fillets on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cooked through. (Optional: broil in the last 2 minutes for a golden crispy coating.)
- Don’t skip the brining process as it’s the secret to the most tender chicken fillets.
- Remove the chicken when the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165 ºF. Avoid poking the fillets too much, as this will release the juices.
- Allow the chicken to rest and cool before serving to “lock-in” the juices.