This post may contain affiliate links.
Please read my disclosure policy.
Sweet and gooey caramel is a dessert staple! It can be used to top ice cream, added to coffee drinks, and is one of the most popular flavors of popcorn! We’ve collected 18 of the best Caramel Desserts. Get ready to try something sweet and delicious!
Best Caramel Desserts
Your kids will love the flavor of this sweet Caramel Apple Pizza. It’s a cross between an apple pie and a cookie! Serve it with scoops of vanilla ice cream drizzled with caramel sauce.
A touch of sea salt brings out the flavor of these sweet caramel brownies. The secret ingredient is potato chips which add the perfect amount of salty flavor and crunch!
Your guests will love the simplicity of this elegant dessert! The bananas are flavored with sugar and cinnamon, and topped with whipped cream. Add a drizzle of caramel sauce for extra flavor!
Apple crisp is full of fall flavors. Adding caramel sauce makes this classic dessert even better! Top each serving with a scoop of creamy ice cream.
Caramel frappuccino is an indulgent coffee drink that’s topped with whipped cream and sweet caramel. You’ll need just 5 ingredients to make the homemade version of this indulgent treat!
Instead of heading to the coffee shop for an iced caramel macchiato, make your own! This Starbucks copycat takes just 10 minutes to make and is big on caramel flavor.
You’ll come back to this easy caramel sauce recipe time and time again! Drizzle it over apple pie, ice cream, French toast, or waffles! It’s made with 5 ingredients and takes just 10 minutes to make.
Serve this impressive lattice-topped apple pie at your next get-together! The crust is perfectly crisp and the filling is sweet and delicious. Serve it with creamy vanilla ice cream.
If you enjoyed caramel apples as a kid, you know they’re full of sweet and tart flavors, and crunchy texture! You’ll only need a handful of ingredients and your favorite apples to make this classic treat.
Surprise your family on movie night with this sweet and crunchy caramel corn! It takes just 25 minutes to make, and you’ll never want to buy the store-bought kind again!
Make this sweet caramel cake for the caramel lover in your life! The cake is super moist, and it’s topped with diced apples and a luscious caramel sauce.
Treat yourself to these caramel blondies as a sweet and tasty mid-morning snack! You’ll only need a handful of ingredients, and they take just 30 minutes to make.
Treat yourself to the flavors of cheesecake in a cookie! You’ll need just 25 minutes to make these sweet cookies and they bake up beautifully every time.
These homemade caramels are perfect for hostess gifts or stocking stuffers! They’re soft, chewy, and easy to make.
Add a tray of these chocolate covered caramels to the dessert table of your next get-together. They’re chocolate shop quality and couldn’t be easier to make!
Serve these homemade chocolate turtles to family and friends over the holidays! You’ll need just 4 ingredients and they take 30 minutes to make!
You’ll love the sauce that’s created as this moist cake bakes! It’s ready to enjoy in just 45 minutes and would be perfect served with your favorite ice cream.
This recipe takes regular banana bread to the next level! It’s full of creamy ripe bananas and sweet chocolate chips, and is served drizzled with homemade salted caramel sauce. Yum!
Best Caramel Apple Pizza Dessert Recipe
- 16.5 oz package sugar cookie dough
- 2 large Granny Smith apples chopped
- 1 1/2 cups seltzer water
- 1/3 cup candied pecans
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375°F. For the crust, line a 10-12-inch circular pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Press the cookie dough onto the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Let cool completely after removing from the oven.
- For the frosting, mix the cream cheese until creamy. Then mix in the butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- After dicing the apples, place them into club soda water. This will prevent them from browning. Drain after 3 minutes.
- Frost with the cream cheese spread and top with the diced apples and candied pecans. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Make Ahead: This dessert is best eaten within an hour or two of preparation. To prevent the chopped apples from turning brown, you can squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice on top and cover with plastic wrap.